We are thrilled that you would like your wedding or work featured on Nigerian Wedding Blog! I love receiving submissions from photographers, weddings planners, stylists, florists, brides, and everyone else involved on a wedding.
Nigerian Wedding is focused on delivering amazing wedding inspiration and ideas. However, we consider all types of wedding related submissions for the blog including: rehearsal dinners, showers, photo shoots, engagement sessions, etc..We love to highlight a wide variety of styles, budgets and cultures!
To submit, please email Dropbox links, or attachment to [email protected]
Please include the following information with your submission:
- Your Information: Your name / Your fiancé’s name / Date and Location of the Event
- 30-100 images that include detailed shots of your ceremony, reception, cake, centerpieces, invitations, place cards, flowers, bridal party, gown, and accessories
- Photos should be at least 645 pixels across to accommodate our site layout, logo-free and not canvassed together.
- Personal anecdotes about your gown, how you and your spouse met, what inspired your wedding style and how you planned your wedding.
- The name, website and contact information for your photographer
- Please include a list of important vendors to be considered for credit with web addresses for each.
- Your wedding date and location
- Your contact information including email and phone number
Please be advised that due to the high number of submissions it can up to 4 weeks for us to respond. However, you’ll hear back from us no matter what.
* * *