First things first, do NOT, I repeat do NOT propose to a woman without asking for her parents permission, it’s rude, unless of course she doesn’t have any, a orphan or told you otherwise!
Getting proposed to is every woman’s dream, and it’s important that every man gets it right, once and perfect too!
Below are a few tips, more like rules you should follow, to make it all perfect!
1) Make sure she looks her best. Even if you have to personally purchase her attire for the evening. Please plan around her manicure appointment.
2) Hire a professional photographer to discretely take photos.
3) Yes. You should get down on one knee. Call her by her full name; she would like that.
4) Let a close friend or sibling know about your proposal plans. They will have the best advice…maybe. Be cautious with this one.
5) Make sure you know what kind of ring she likes before proposing. (it’s just good to have an idea)
6) Tradition states to ask her Dad. This could be good or bad…make sure you know the type of relationship she has with him before deciding this. If all else fails, ask her Mom. Asking for Permission is up to your brides desires and wishes.
7) Now that you’ve proposed, do NOT drag your feet before you two get hitched! A long engagement is not attractive…..
Got anymore to add to the list ladies? Write them below….